This is my aunt’s website. She is an AWESOME photographer and all the pictures there are hers. Hope you enjoy! (:
1) What even or situation did you choose to photograph?
I decided to shoot my family while we were at the John Crow Farm, in Groton.
2) What did you hope to communicate to the viewer? What compositional qualities did you hope to emphasize?
I wanted to show how fun it was. All the food, people and animals there.
3 )What photo do you wish you could have created? What moment would you liked to have captured? How would you have captured it?
I wish I took more pictures of my brother playing with the ducks and the different kind of food they had there. I would’ve liked to capture a little piglet running around the field.
4) What was one surprise shot that you captured?
The one were they are cutting up the roasted pig.
Eyewitness Photo Gallery (:
Home Life Variations Blog Questions
1. The title of my image is Flooding Space.
2. The picture is mine, except the water.
3. I wanted to make it look like the first floor of my house was flooding.
4. I learned how to blend the image of the water so it wouldn’t look too bright.
5. I like the contrast of the image and also the way the water looks.
6. I think that the water could use some improvement. Try to change its color or something else to make it look funky.
7. I would create a totally different scene, like make my brother room look like a rain-forest.
Nature and Presence of People Assignment
1. I took all the pictures in the backyard of a friend’s house in Avon. And I use the Macro setting with all of them because I really wanted the plants to stand out.
2. I feel like the first one is the most successful shot. I really like the way the purple flower looks really bright thanks to the flash and it stands out from the ones in the back.
3. If I could change something about one of the pictures, I would change the third one. I would change the exposure setting just so the background wouldn’t look as dark as it does.